Friday, December 30, 2011

Living Life

Learning to Love what life throws at you is no easy task!  I created this blog site due to some free time sitting with my son who has been sick with the flu all week.  I had such great plans, many tasks to be accomplished, and yet....very few of them are completed. I am happier than I have been in months!  This seems crazy to me! I have a tendency to plan out everything~ and not adjust very well to the plans God has for me and my family. Learning to live a more thankful and grateful life is my goal this year. I still will plan and organize.....but be more ready for any detours God puts in to my itinerary. So as I am organizing, I am watching for the bigger picture of what God is doing.  Very excited to see where He takes me and my family! I pray this will be a blessing to you as well!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog. Keep up the good work. It is amazing how God sometimes has BIG surprises for us and sometimes little ones. The BIG ones are easy for us to see but look hard so that you don't miss any of His little surprises in 2012. Sounds life an adventurous year ahead for YOU.

    ReplyDelete